1. Go to the "Employees" tab and select the "+" add button at bottom right of the page to create a new employee
2. Complete all applicable fields in the corresponding tabs (Personal, Address, Details), and click "Create"
3. To edit information for an existing employee: select the specific employee, click the Edit (pen icon) button to make changes in the appropriate sections, and select "Update" to save your changes
4. To remove/delete an employee: click the Delete (trash can) button. You will be prompted to confirm your deletion
- Once an employee account has been deleted, they will no longer have access to see available shifts posted by the office
- Did you delete an employee by mistake? We can help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you find this article helpful. If you still have additional questions, reach out to us anytime at email@example.com.
Your comments help us improve. We’d love for you to be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.