1. From the Login screen, select "Get help signing in" located under the Sign up button
2. Type in your mobile phone number (make sure your country code is set to the appropriate county. USA is +1) and click "Next"
3. A 4-digit Swift Shift code will be sent to you via text message. Type in the 4-digit code and click "Next"
4. Type in a new password (minimum of 6 characters long) and click "Next"
5. Your password has been changed and you're brought back to the Login screen
What's next? Log in! Click here to learn more.
We hope you find this article helpful. If you still have additional questions, reach out to us anytime at email@example.com.
Your comments help us improve. We’d love for you to be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.