The schedule tab allows you to search, sort and navigate the date range, so that you can set the view to your preferences and easily find the shifts you're looking for.
1. Select the "Schedule" tab to access all shifts
2. Use the Search bar to search for a specific shift by caregiver name, client name, role, etc
3. Use the calendar filter to filter shifts for a specific date
4. Click on each column header to sort by ascending or descending order for each column (an arrow indicator will appear next to column header)
5. Select the specific shift line to see shift details
We hope you find this article helpful. If you still have additional questions, reach out to us anytime at email@example.com.
Your comments help us improve. We’d love for you to be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.