1. Go to the main menu by selecting your profile
2. Go to "Settings"
3. Turn on/off the types of notifications you'd like to receive
- Marketing email: Promotional emails regarding latest features, updates, and contests
- System email: Email news related to your upcoming schedule, available shifts, and any changes
- Text messages: text/SMS alerts sent to your phone (typical data rates apply)
- Shift reminders: adjust when you'd like to receive a reminder regarding an upcoming scheduled shift
4. Set your Do Not Disturb when you want to turn off all notifications between certain hours of the day
5. Click "Save" on the top right corner to save your changes
We hope you find this article helpful. If you still have additional questions, reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your comments help us improve. We’d love for you to be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.