How do I sign-up for SwiftPay?
How do I request a SwiftPay payment?
When you complete a scheduled shift, our Team will contact you via the Chat feature in the SWIFT SHIFT app to see if you’d like to utilize the SwiftPay. If you want to receive payment, you will share your clock-in and clock-out times. You have to submit your SwiftPay request before your next shift starts. You have the option to either WITHDRAW or SAVE your SwiftPay balance. You can choose within the Chat.
How quickly will I receive my payment?
SwiftPay offers two types of transfers: same day or next business day (Excluding weekends and bank holidays. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday).
How will I receive my payment?
You will receive your SwiftPay payment via your usual Direct Deposit. It will be deposited into the bank account that was provided during sign up. The amount will be deducted from your salary.
How much money will be available to me?
You will have access to a portion of your wages. Additionally, each week your SwiftPay weekly summary available balance will be sent to you within the SWIFT SHIFT Chat. This balance is an estimate of your base wages net of withholdings (taxes, etc.). Any leftover pay not included in the estimate will be paid to you automatically (at no cost) on your regular payday. You will receive this payment on Friday at approximately by 5:00PM.
More on SwiftPay
- You must have the SWIFT SHIFT app downloaded on your mobile device to utilize the service
- You must have bank details available to be provided when filling out the sign-up form
- SWIFT SHIFT will work with your HR/payroll contact to share updated bank forms
- SwiftPay is conducted primarily through the in-app chat to promote a seamless user experience
- Personalized support is provided throughout the service with a dedicated customer success representative