1. What do I need to sign up for Instant Pay?
- To use Instant Pay, just sign up to Earnin using your Swift Shift profile.
2. What does it cost to use Instant Pay?
- Instant Pay is completely free. There are no interest charges or fees.
3. How long does it take to receive my money?
- The money will appear in your bank account instantly. There are no sign-up, cancellation, or annual fees; so you can try it risk-free.
4. How much money can I cash out in advance?
- You can cash out a maximum of $100 each pay period. This has the potential to increase up to $500 as you continue using the service.
5. How will I know when I’ve been paid?
- Waiting to hear from Earnin…
6. How does it work?
- Complete your shift? Use Swift Shift to submit your timesheet and track your earnings. Then, cash out those earnings using your Earnin App. The money will appear in your bank account instantly.
7. Is this just like getting an advance on your paycheck?
- Yes. You'll still receive your normal paycheck. On payday, when you get your paycheck, Earnin will deduct the money you cashed out early directly from your checking account.
8. What if I don’t want to withdraw any money before my regular paycheck comes, but I worked an “Instant Pay” shift?
- You only cash out when you want to. We just give you the option to cash out early for your convenience.
9. Does this mean I have to send my paychecks to Earnin?
- No. You'll still receive your normal paycheck from your employer. Earnin will deduct the money you cashed out early directly from your checking account.
10. How can I switch the agency I use with Instant Pay?
- To change the agency used for Instant Pay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Who is Earnin?
- Earnin is our partner that gives you access to the pay you've earned - when you want it. Just Submit your timesheet through Swift Shift and Earnin will make your funds available.