If you have a shift that will occur more than once, you don't have to create a new shift each time! You can create the entire occurring all at once. Here's how:
1. From your dashboard create a new shift by clicking the sign.
2. Edit shift details such as start time, end time, job role, and details. Then switch 'Recurring' to 'Yes' (see bottom of this screen shot).
3. Select the dates you want to publish the shift. Click when finished.
4. Review the shift and click next.
5. Choose to either assign specific staff members or to publish as an open shift.
You're all set! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.