Welcome to Swift Shift! In this article, you will see how simple it is to view your schedule and open shifts.
Swift Shift is designed to let you know which shifts you currently have scheduled and which shifts are available. For more instructions on how to apply for shifts, take a look at this article. Besides giving you the details of the shift, the app has a great feature which provides directions to the client's location.
How do I view my schedule?
1. Open Swift Shift on your mobile device or tablet and log-in with your email and password. (Can't log-in or forgot your password? click here).
2. From the home screen, select “My Schedule”.
3. You have three options for viewing your schedule. Selecting “Scheduled” will only show your scheduled shifts. Selecting “Available” will show shifts that are open and selecting “All” will show everything.
4. From the Schedule screen, you can tap on any shift for more details, directions, or request a swap.
5. In addition to seeing the time and location details, you will see if there are other people working on the shift with you (assuming they have enabled sharing), and you will see which managers are on duty.
Thanks for reading this article, we hope you found it helpful.
The Swift Shift Team.
Your comments help us improve, please be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.