Welcome to Swift Shift! Applying for shifts is a simple and quick way to let the office know you're interested in working a certain shift or client. In this article, you'll see how to apply for shifts.
How do I apply for a shift?
1. Open Swift Shift on your mobile device or tablet and log-in with your email and password. (Can't log-in or forgot your password? click here).
2. On the home screen, click "Available shifts" to open the Schedule page.
3. Use the calendar to select the day you want to work on.
4. Scroll through the available shifts for that day and click on any shift to learn more about it.
5. Scroll down for more details, or click to apply for the shift.
Note: If you want to go back, click the arrow at the top-left corner.
6. Once you have applied for a shift, the day will turn blue and you will see "Shift Request Pending" status.
Note: You are not yet assigned to the shift and the shift is pending to be approved by the office.
7. If you realize you accidentally applied for a shift, click on the shift and click the button to undo your application.
8. Once your shift has been accepted, it will turn green with a "Scheduled Shift" status. You can now see the shift address, get directions and the shift will appear on your calendar.
What are the different shift colors?
|new open shifts, you can apply for.|
|open shifts you applied for and are pending office approval. Note: You are not yet assigned to the shift|
|shifts assigned for you to work.|
Thanks for reading this article, we hope you found it helpful.
The Swift Shift Team.
Your comments help us improve, please be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.