Welcome to Swift Shift! Updating and adjusting your Swift Shift profile settings is simple and easy. In this article, you'll see how to adjust your notifications settings.
Swift Shift is designed to let you know about shifts that are available for you to apply for. To make sure you're always up to date, Swift Shift will alert you by a push notification to your phone, an email and/or an SMS text, according to your notifications preferences.
To make your profile personal and give you more control over it, we've made adjusting and choosing how you receive notifications as easy as 1-2-3.
What notifications will I get?
- Available Shifts - new open shifts, available for you too apply for.
- Requests - responses to your shift applications and swap requests.
- Shift Updates - changes/updates made to shifts you are assigned to (including shift cancelations).
- Shift Reminder - Reminders on your upcoming shift.
- Broadcast Messages - Messages sent by your office.
How do I adjust my notifications in 3 simple steps?
1. Open Swift Shift on your mobile device or tablet and log-in with your email and password. (Can't log-in or forgot your password? click here).
2. Tap on the settings button, located at the top left side of the Home Screen.
3. Tap to open the notifications settings.
4. Adjust your notifications preferences and choose any or all of the following ways to receive notifications:
- Push Notifications - receive messages directly from the mobile app
- Email - receive messages to your email
- SMS - receive message through text to your mobile phone
5. You can also adjust when you get shift reminders and set your do not disturb times.
Thanks for reading this article, we hope you found it helpful.
The Swift Shift Team.
Your comments help us improve, please be an active part of the Swift Shift Support Community and let us know if you found this article helpful or not by liking, disliking and/or leaving your comments below.